‘Level Up Your Living Space’
Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER US TERRITORIES) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
THIS OFFER MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPRINTED OR PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SPONSOR.
Official Rules: “BLOSSOM SWEEPS – Level Up Your Living Space” Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Dates: The “Sweepstakes-Period” is from Monday 18th, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-Start") through Sunday March 24th, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-End").
2) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding, without limitation, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, directors and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of BFTV, LLC, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this sweepstakes, are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
3) How to Win: 1) One entry will be allowed per person. Participants must provided an email address by Sunday March 24th, 2019 to be eligible to receive their prize. After the sweepstakes has ended, the potential winners will be contacted via email, they will need to return all requested information within three (3) business days of the date of notification to receive the prize. No purchase necessary.
4) RULES: By entering or participating in the Submission, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. BFTV assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any Submission or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information. BFTV is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Submission; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Submission or the processing of entries. Participants, by participating in this Contest, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless, BFTV and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Submission, or their participation in the Submission. Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Submission shall be resolved under the laws of the State of California, without respect to any conflict of law issues, and Participant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal and State Courts of Los Angeles County, California.
5) Winner Selection: 2 potential winner(s) will be chosen, by random selection, from all eligible entries received before Sunday March 24th, 2019. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email provided at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner(s) will have three (3) business days to confirm all contact information, eligibility and the desire to receive the prize. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return all requested information within three (3) business days of the date on notification. If a potential winner fails to comply on time or if a prize-notification or prize award is returned or cannot be delivered, it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative potential winner will be selected. A prize will be awarded only if winner complies with all these Official Rules and if prize is properly claimed.
1) Quantities, Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: Prize: One (1) Package Bundle of Blossom Products. Prize is not transferable for cash. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package is valued at One-Hundred and Four U.S. Dollars and 05/100 cents ($104.05 USD). Odds of winning a prize: Dependent on total number of eligible entries awarded and received. A prize does not include anything not specifically mentioned as part of the prize in these Official Rules. IF THE PRIZE REMAINS UNAWARDED FOR ANY REASON AFTER THREWW ATTEMPTS, THE PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2) General: Sweepstakes administration, winner selection and prize claim verification will be conducted by BFTV,LLC. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including, but not limited to, fraud or Force Majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. By entering, all participants release, indemnify and hold harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, BFTV, LLC and its respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, successors, agents and representatives and their respective, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and production agencies and print production agencies and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney's fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and, without limitation, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Only manufacturer’s warranties apply to prizes. Sponsor (i) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; and (ii) disclaims any implied warranty. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitutions or exchanges or cash equivalents will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or a portion of a prize, of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of any prize or Force Majeure. Duplicate, illegible, mutilated, postage due or incomplete mail-in entries, copies and other mechanical reproductions and entries from groups and syndicates are not permitted. Proof of mailing is not proof of receipt. Mail-in entries will not be returned or acknowledged.
3) Sweepstakes void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4) This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of the sponsor.
5) All taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
6) Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name, town and state, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, in perpetuity, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
7) Sponsor and all production agencies shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
8) Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Los Angeles County, California without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9) This Promotion is sponsored by BFTV, LLC: 3550 Wilshire Blvd – 20th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90010 (“Sponsor”).